2006 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Go for it!
By Solman6 on 03/25/06 18:07 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

If you were concerned about a 4 cyl. being underpowered don't be! I have no trouble with hesitation or merging onto highways or passing for that matter. I am 6ft 1" tall and the leg room is okay but headroom is obtained by tilting the seat back and making up the difference with the tilt telescopic wheel, if you are tall go for long test drive to be sure of comfort level. I put a full size spare in the trunk, no temporary tire for this long haul commuter, so be warned the well is too shallow for a full size tire requiring extension of hold down bolt and modification of well cover to accomodate it. Radio is adequate but nothing special, Gas mileage is great at 30 mpg average. Overall nice car!

The most Bang for your Buck
By Jean on 08/23/05 21:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Feel secure, comfy, and in control. Love the roomy interior, along with the easy use of all controls. Looks stylish inside and out. Easy to get in and out of. Drove all the vehicles in this class, this was superior. I love the gas mileage - the 4 cyl has enough getty-up to perform on highway entry and passing. Handles well on highway and bumpy roads.

So Pleased
By Fran on 08/02/05 20:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have been in love with this car since the day I purchased it. After researching and test driving various makes and models, my choice was absolutely clear when I decided to purchase my Solara. This car provides style, elegance and a list of very useful and upscale features at a price that was almost unbelievable. It provides an very smooth and comfortable ride and the interior is surprisingly roomy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.