Sleek & Sexy Solara
By Trae1204 on
2005 Toyota Camry Solara SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
This is my first Toyota, and I DO love it! I must say, it wasn't my first choice, but after driving it, and really looking at it, I fell in love. (And it does resemble a Lexus.) I too, get constant looks and remarks from strangers about "what a sharp looking car that is!" It's awesome on gas, I feel safe, and it's reliable. (I'm a sales rep, so this is all SOOO important.) Only complaints I have are similar to others-not so quick when accelerating, rain drips off doors when you open them, car is long in front so it's difficult to judge distance parking etc, and I have a major problem with glare off dash onto windshield when driving in sun. Other than that, I'm addicted!! (Want the convert!)
Favorite Features
Body style, nice leather, FREEZING A/C, stereo/CD good, quiet, gas mileage, HUGE trunk, Lots of legroom up front, cabin room, overall look of car (especially with headlights/foglights on!), and reliability.
Suggested Improvements
Could have better acceleration, Rain drip problem, limited sight (blind spots) from driver's seat, glare off dash on windshield.