2005 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: Great Car!

2005 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

SLE V6 Convertible (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Great Car!
By Great Convertible! on

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Beautiful car. I've had a lot of cars, mostly imports, from Audis to VW and this is my 3rd Toyota and I think this Solara SLE is the best import I've had yet. A perfect buy for someone looking for a sporty, yet luxurious, front wheel drive (a must for me for winter) convertible with a non-manual top (what a pain the manuals are!), a large non-claustrophobic cabin with luxurious leather and well appointed and ergonomically designed controls, comfortable back seats and surprisingly large trunk. Good gas mileage at 23 mpg and good power for this v6. I looked at lots of convertibles, Audi TTs Saabs, Volvos, etc. but the Solara was the best for the money and I get compliments galore on it too!

Easy push button drop top, great seats, great lights for driving, good mpg, good sound system, power plugs in smart places, heated seats! Arctic air, quiet convertible!

I guess you can always improve a vehicle, but I'm happy with this the way it is!