Now We're Talkin' Coupe Again
By Now I'm Driven on
2005 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
Yes! We just purchased a Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 coupe and got a great out- the-door-deal. That aside, the engine is smooth as silk, the ride is quiet and not too harsh. We elected to go with 16 in. aluminum wheels to avoid excessive tire wear. Back to the engine. It really is a sleeper. Like you may have read, it's not the fastest coupe, but boy is it stronger than my '83 Pontiac Trans Am (175 hp) and it is certainly better built and more reliable based on Toyota's anal fixation with quality, fit, and comfort. Hurry and get yours before they're all gone. We now own 2 Camrys (same color, sedan and coupe, 03 and 05 repsectively).
Favorite Features
3.3 L VVT-I V6, silver accented interior,real-time mpg display, satellite audio/display controls,4 channel 4 wheel abs, side air bags (standard),cruise control,quick cooling air conditioner,automatic on/off head/fog lights,telescoping steering wheel,the trunk is cavernous,side airbags standard.
Suggested Improvements
I could say more ponies, but with gas prices being so volatile, that might not be a an improvement.