2005 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: Most Fun-to-Drive Car I've Eve

2005 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

Most Fun-to-Drive Car I've Ever Owned!
By Sharon S on

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the first convertible that I've owned and I absolutely love it! It's a beautiful car on the outside and very stylish on the inside. The ride is smooth and quieter than I expected for a soft top. The seats are very comfortable and the sound system is nice... basically like sitting in your living room chair, listening to your stereo. Reviewers on other sites complain about the lack of sports car performance on this car, but this not a sports car, its a touring car with extra horses. Lastly, the price is right for those like me, looking for luxury at a reasonable price. It even uses regular 87 octane gas! This car strikes just the right balance between practical and fun.

The smooth and quiet ride, and all the second looks that this car gets. The fact that it doesn't have to have premium gas, and the gas mileage is great, so far.

The designers/engineers need to come up with a solution to the poor visibility that the headrests in the back create.