2005 Toyota Camry Solara 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love my 2005 Black Convertible

2005 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Love my 2005 Black Convertible with Nav!
By James on

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is ONE fun car to drive, this is my 2nd convertible (had 99 Mustgang GT) and excluding the engine and performance I LOVE this car! I looked for a car and for the money and features no one touches the stlying and quality of this Solara SLE! It is comfortable, quiet and when you drive by people turn and look when the top is DOWN! They need to just change the logo to Lexus and sell it as a lexus and can add $10k to the price and it would sell!

Favorite Features

The NAV system is awesome, wish it was voice activated like Lexus but with top down, it would not help! Styling and quality is awesome and love the dash and displays! Truck space is awesome and engine is out of this world! smoothest engine on the market but typical Toyota!

Suggested Improvements

Easier cover for top when down, auto up for power window, the controls for top up and down and windows all up or down, need to be illuminated at night like other controls! Need more lockable spaces!