2005 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Great car
By Rose g on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The ride is great and the new motor is very smooth

Excellent Car
By murtaugh on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Definitely has blind spots for backing up and multiple lanes when the top is closed. Excellent presentation. Very sharp looking car. Boot can be a little tricky to put on.

I love it.
By Jim Ehrsam on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

So far so good. The Solara Convertable gets a lot of heads to turn. You don't see them everywhere you go. We love to go cruising on Weekends and this is a great car for that.

SHARP LOOK
By StaceyB on 08/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I JUST BOUGHT THIS CAR YESTERDAY, A CONVERTIBLE. MY HUSBAND HAS HAD HIS SOLARA FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS AND LOVES THE DRIVE OF SMOOTHNESS. I DROVE A BEETLE CONVERTIBLE FOR 15 MONTHS, BUT WHEN I SAW THIS SOLARA CONVERTIBLE, I TRADED AND DO NOT REGRET IT. WONDERFUL LUX. CAR, SMOOTH AS SILK ON THE ROAD, SHARP AND CLASSY LOOKING. I HAVE THE BLACK EXT. WITH TAN LEATHER, TAN TOP. OHHHHH MY GOSH!!! SWEET!! THIS IS OUR 3RD PURCHASE FROM PANAMA CITY TOYOTA, OUR SALESMAN JJ HAS BEEN GREAT EACH AND EVERYTIME.

best car I have owned
By robert pipher on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 2001 solora and loved, The 04 was redesigned and love it even better, fun car to drive, people are always asking how nice it is and what kind of car it is, need more promotion by toyota. great fun car

The best has come, yet isn't perfect
By mfullmer on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had been researching this beauty since about March of this year (2004) and finally decided to "bite the bullet" in July. My Absolutely Red SLE Convertible with NAV and VSC was delivered August 15, 2004. This is, hands down, the best convertible in the $28-33k range.

grand slam
By james sportsman on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

this car exceeds my 2001 solara far and away, iwish it got better gas milage but i hardly ever get out of LA CA.I GOT THE CAR IN SEPT OF 2003 AND ONLY HAVE 3000 MILES ON IT