2005 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
GREAT CAR!
By Twink25 on 11/20/06 13:19 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best I've owned so far, drive quality and overall fit and finish is superb. The 4cyl. has plenty of zip and I especially like the smooth, quiet ride, it's far better than other sport-coupes I've owned and with much more space. Only thing I don't like is the air-conditioning, it doesn't seem to get very cold. I've taken it to the dealer to get it looked at and it checks out, it just doesn't run as well as other vehicles I've had. Otherwise, everything runs perfect. If you want a Lexus-quality car w/ a moderate price-tag, this is it!

Great economy, zero fun
By Kent on 07/06/06 19:07 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Very reliable, great mileage. Very uncomfortable interior design. Toyota cheaped out on the interior. The seats are the worst. Body looks great but feels cheap and looks cheap when you look close. Great truck space. Very zippy for a 4 cylinder. Radio controls on steering wheel are nice but they don't allow you so scan, you can only choose preselected channels??

Toyota Camry Solara SE Couple
By Kent on 02/03/06 22:00 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great looking car, mechanically sound, fantastic mileage. Lack comfort. Very poor seat design. Handling is a little stiff/awkward. Sound system is fine, trunk space roomy.