The WORST vehicle I have EVER owned
By Teeder in WI on
2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I am COMPLETELY DISSATISFIED with this vehicle. It has been a problem since day one. I too have the problem of the car not starting- there goes safety and reliability. The car intermittently will not start- completely dead- no clicks no nothing. It has even died in the middle of traffic. Real safe! It has also had a boat load of other problems. It has been into Toyota (Smart Motors, Madison Wisconsin), and they are basically accusing me of "making up a problem", becuase it is intermittent and they can't duplicate it. Toyota Customer service is NO help either. I get in the car and hope it gets me to my destination safely. Sad that a car with EVERY option is such a piece of junk!!!!!
Favorite Features
After speaking with Mgmt at the dealership, they tell me they cant duplicate the problem, but as soon as I get it back, it doesnt work right. I can't belive that I spent $30K on a car that is less reliable than my 2003 Grand Am GT that cost alot less. So much for safe and reliable. Never again!!!!
Suggested Improvements
This is the LAST Toyota I will ever buy. Smart Motors in Madison, WI, is quite possibly the WORST Toyota dealership I have dealt with. They make me an offer to get out of the car if they cant fix it and then back out of their deal. Way to go Toyota- Customer is #1- NOT!!!!! Back to Pontiac I go.