2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
New SLE convertible
By phred1 on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The power adjustable driver's seat is great. It is very comfortable. I find the car to quiet while driving with top up. The power top and power all windows buttons are convenient and a time saver.

It's Awsome Baby!
By lilpioneer12 on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is a great car that hold four people comfortably and it is real quiet compared to previous comvertables

Pre Mid-life Crisis FUN
By Marzee on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've been driving Toyota automobiles since 1984. We currently own three other Toyotas. This is a fantastic car. It is a total blast to drive. Everyone stops to ask questions or comment on the car. It's one of the best looking cars on the road.

Great car
By round guy on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I'm probably older than the average purchaser BUT I love this car. Ease of operation,response and quality say it all. Very pleased with the ride and room inside.Obviously the rear seats are less than pleasant BUT the front is outstanding. Very nice ride...

I feel like a princess!
By imalady on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car! I waited a long time for a convertible with room in the trunk to carry items. This car handles so easily and is so quiet!

Excellent, Fast, Sporty
By denver_blonde on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2002 Solara Convertible SLE V6 and this one blows it away in style and performance. I love the new interior - it's sporty and classy at the same time. I get compliments on this car EVERY DAY. Opted to not get the navigation system but love the looks of the stereo anyway.

Best 4seater convertable yet
By Pamela Neirinckx on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very sharp looking car, turns many heads, I love/owned the toyota camery and had to have the Solara. just traded in the 2001 Solara and would have kept it for longer had not the new style that resembles the Lexus come out. its a smooth luxury ride and very quick, reliable, safe, enjoyabe car that fits my five year old in the back, has lots of space and can be driven in winter

Great buy
By Bob Culp on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I gave up a mercedes 500 SL for this car and I am happy I did. I looked at every convertable on the market. I had decided on Lexus sc430 till I test drove it for a day. The Solara has the appearance of the Lexus with twice the room and half the price. This is a fun car that combines the function of a practical car with the the thrill of driving a sporty eye catching car.

GREAT CAR
By PATTON on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

THIS IS A FUN CAR TO DRIVE, WITH ITS GREAT LOOKS AND SMOOTH RIDE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SACRIFIC RIDE AND REFINEMENT FOR THE SPORT HANDLING.

I LOVE IT
By NORTHRIMRN on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE IT. I'VE HAD SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON WHAT A GOOD LOOKING CAR IT IS. THEY ALL ASK WHAT IS THE MAKE OF THE CAR. TOYOTA NEEDS TO ADVERTISE THIS CAR MORE. I WAS A NURSE TRAVELER WHEN I BOUGHT IT AND NEEDED A CAR THAT I COULD MOVE AROUND IN. THE TRUNK SPACE AND POWER OF THE ENGINE OUT DID EVERY OTHER MAKE OF CONVERTABLE THAT I RESEARCHED ON LINE