2004 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
great
By mike dober on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

good car very nice drives smooth perfect for anyone best car ever!

A mini Lexus
By jsteff on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Okay, it's not really a Lexus, but it sure looks like one. The 3.3L engine purrs like a kitten. It is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever driven. A great replacement for the BMW 325 CIC I traded in for it. My wife and I love it.

very good, but still needs to improve
By mickey lee on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

just been driving this car for a day and i find myself likging it very much. smooth and soft handling. not many of them are available right now, but i do believe that a lot of people will be glad to buy this car because of its fancy-lexus-looking style with more horse powers than the previous models.

Excellent Choice
By tlh19 on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The V6 Solara SLE handles like a dream. This car is very sporty and powerful. I found that my car gets great gas mileage, however, filling it up intitially isn't cheap because the car has an 18 gallon tank. But, it is well worth it because you can ride forever once you fill it up. Everything in the car is driver friendly. The radio/cd controls are placed within easy reach of the driver and the stereo system is nice. Also, although the Solara is a 2 door car, don't be fooled because it has a full backseat that can accomodate 3 average size adults.

Awesome car!
By mackabee on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Beautiful design. Extremely quiet. Lexus like quality. Excellent thigh support. Great accelaration! (Exhilaration!) Black with Dark Stone leather interior, Navigation system. Nav system is very intuitive and very easy to use.

MAKES AN OLD MAN FEEL DECADES YOUNGER!
By Richard Thies on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Owning a Solara SLE is like driving a dream car! This is so close to having a Lexus, you can taste it. It was love at first sight, & it's great having one of the first ones in Omaha. I used to draw cars as a teenager, so can appreciate the curvaceous lines of this sculptural work of art. The interior is glamorous, sleek, and invitingly perfect! Driving the automatic with the upshifting/downshifting capabilities is just so much fun, especially in city stop & go traffic. It makes me feel like a kid again! I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

Fabulous
By qtip on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

No granted, I have only had this car for three days, but I just love it. Many areas of this car have the quality look and feel of the more expensive Lexus SC cars. The interior design well thought out and built, but it was the handling on the test drive that sold me on this baby. We took this car out on a slightly pitted back road and let it open. The suspension was fantastic and when taking tight turns at high speeds we experienced very little roll. This car hugs the road very well and the automanual shifting makes it very fun to drive. It is by no means a sport coupe, but is far more sporty than the Camry or old Solaras.

Looks like a million dollars
By Ryanhenry on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I can say that when I first went looking for a replacement for my Bonneville I had no intention of looking at a Solara. I'm young, only 23, so I have my sports car in the garage, but I need a daily driver. I go into the Lexus dealership to look over an IS300. I chat with the dealer for a second, then he mentions the Solara. I took it for a spin, came back and took it home. The design is flawless, and the quality used is excellent. Overall, I would say this is the best way to get the quality and style that everyone looks for in a BMW, but not the price tag associated with it.

my 2004 solara
By magnisium4 on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I own three solara's and i love everyone but my third solara ( 2004 solara )is the best of best of the best i have ever had.This car is so nice that it should be named the best car of the year.but i believe and it looks like this car was mixed by two other cars , The ( 2003 nissan altima ) and the ( 2003 honda accord coupe ).and the back lights of a ( 2003 nissan 350 Z ) .All but that i love it.It's the reliability that matters,its a lovely car and i hope that it suceeds in selling . Yours sincerly: sean clarke/magnisium4

Great Buy
By ademaswim on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this ar, great ride, comfortale environment, great interior design. The only problem I have is I should have bought the V6 engine instead.