2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Looks like a million dollars
By Ryanhenry on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I can say that when I first went looking for a replacement for my Bonneville I had no intention of looking at a Solara. I'm young, only 23, so I have my sports car in the garage, but I need a daily driver. I go into the Lexus dealership to look over an IS300. I chat with the dealer for a second, then he mentions the Solara. I took it for a spin, came back and took it home. The design is flawless, and the quality used is excellent. Overall, I would say this is the best way to get the quality and style that everyone looks for in a BMW, but not the price tag associated with it.

my 2004 solara
By magnisium4 on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I own three solara's and i love everyone but my third solara ( 2004 solara )is the best of best of the best i have ever had.This car is so nice that it should be named the best car of the year.but i believe and it looks like this car was mixed by two other cars , The ( 2003 nissan altima ) and the ( 2003 honda accord coupe ).and the back lights of a ( 2003 nissan 350 Z ) .All but that i love it.It's the reliability that matters,its a lovely car and i hope that it suceeds in selling . Yours sincerly: sean clarke/magnisium4

Camry Solara
By Cherry Jones on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very smooth riding car. Drives and rides like a Cadilac. I like Everything about it.

Great Buy
By ademaswim on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this ar, great ride, comfortale environment, great interior design. The only problem I have is I should have bought the V6 engine instead.

my 2000 Solara
By Olympicluv on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had a Solara for the past three years and I LOVE it. When it comes time again for another car I will be purchasing another Solara.

LOVE MY CAR
By NOEMI on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE MY SOLARA I HAVE HAD 2. I LIVE IN MASSAPEQUA, BUT I WORK IN BROOKLYN I DO ABOUT 64MIL'S ADAY OS IM IN IT A LOT I LIKE SOUND AND LOVE THE SETS. IT GIVE ME A GOOD DRIVE. BUT I DONT LIKE THE SETBELT. I HAVE TO KEEP ON PULLING IT THE IS THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE.