2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Motor Happy
By happymo on 09/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Traded my 95 Celica. Very satisfied with Solara's ride and comfort.

crb-mom new solara
By russellville on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We just this past week took delivery of this vehicle. Thus far, we feel we will gain incredible enjoyment fromt this unit. So far, so good and we feel this will not away.

TOO MANY CAMRY'S
By Elxtra on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just got tired of seeing Camrys. I purchased my 2004 Solara SLE 9-1-03. I am very pleased with the car, it is quiet and smooth. Turns corners tight. Plenty of room and driver seat adjust nicely. Center console is large and two- tiered. Interior is sweet. All the fancy stuff. I know 3 days is not enough time to provide a in-depth review, I'll be back......

great
By mike dober on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

good car very nice drives smooth perfect for anyone best car ever!

very good, but still needs to improve
By mickey lee on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

just been driving this car for a day and i find myself likging it very much. smooth and soft handling. not many of them are available right now, but i do believe that a lot of people will be glad to buy this car because of its fancy-lexus-looking style with more horse powers than the previous models.

A mini Lexus
By jsteff on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Okay, it's not really a Lexus, but it sure looks like one. The 3.3L engine purrs like a kitten. It is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever driven. A great replacement for the BMW 325 CIC I traded in for it. My wife and I love it.

Excellent Choice
By tlh19 on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The V6 Solara SLE handles like a dream. This car is very sporty and powerful. I found that my car gets great gas mileage, however, filling it up intitially isn't cheap because the car has an 18 gallon tank. But, it is well worth it because you can ride forever once you fill it up. Everything in the car is driver friendly. The radio/cd controls are placed within easy reach of the driver and the stereo system is nice. Also, although the Solara is a 2 door car, don't be fooled because it has a full backseat that can accomodate 3 average size adults.

Awesome car!
By mackabee on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Beautiful design. Extremely quiet. Lexus like quality. Excellent thigh support. Great accelaration! (Exhilaration!) Black with Dark Stone leather interior, Navigation system. Nav system is very intuitive and very easy to use.

MAKES AN OLD MAN FEEL DECADES YOUNGER!
By Richard Thies on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Owning a Solara SLE is like driving a dream car! This is so close to having a Lexus, you can taste it. It was love at first sight, & it's great having one of the first ones in Omaha. I used to draw cars as a teenager, so can appreciate the curvaceous lines of this sculptural work of art. The interior is glamorous, sleek, and invitingly perfect! Driving the automatic with the upshifting/downshifting capabilities is just so much fun, especially in city stop & go traffic. It makes me feel like a kid again! I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

Fabulous
By qtip on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

No granted, I have only had this car for three days, but I just love it. Many areas of this car have the quality look and feel of the more expensive Lexus SC cars. The interior design well thought out and built, but it was the handling on the test drive that sold me on this baby. We took this car out on a slightly pitted back road and let it open. The suspension was fantastic and when taking tight turns at high speeds we experienced very little roll. This car hugs the road very well and the automanual shifting makes it very fun to drive. It is by no means a sport coupe, but is far more sporty than the Camry or old Solaras.