2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
A roomier Lexus 430SC
By JESteff on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Comfortable, powerful, roomy, great looks, who could ask for anything more for less than $30,000.00. I looked aroud and could not find anything else in it's class.

Wow! What a Feeling!
By John Franks on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is well worth the cash and after driving every thing under the sun before making a decision i am happy with my final choice, it's sporty with enough room for friends and family you don't feel cheated on space..so many great features you are spoiled by all the gadgets and saftey precautions that comes with the car...(Love my built in 6cd changer) it's a pleasure driving and i find myself counting down the minutes of the day before i can get into my solara again...you cant got wrong with this one..Oh.. I never liked toyotas before this car, it's a real show stopper...!

So much car for your money
By a_mac on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I optioned out for the SLE V-6 to get my full money's worth and boy did I get it. You get the triptronic gear box and this makes the car even more exciting. When I was test driving the car, I turned off the radio and the air conditioner just so I could hear if there was any noise coming from the engine, road, wind, etc. and I could barely hear any noise! Visibility is outstanding at night and in the day (having fog lights standard on a car are a must!). All-in-all this car delivers dependable quality along with the luxury of a Lexus all for the price of a Toyota (cheaper than a Honda Accord coupe with same features).

The Wilder Side of Camry
By Joker0561 on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The relationship between the Camry and the Solara is a lot like the whole Clark Kent/Superman setup. For example, no one would suspect that the mild-mannered Camry sedan (a splendid example of automotive perfection in its own right) and the Solara, with its slick styling, beefy V6, and road-hugging 17 inchers, are one and the same. The truth is that this is about as close to a Lexus as you can get without actually getting one. Interior materials are of the highest quality, and for a Toyota, that's REALLY saying something.

One of the Very Best
By Mcus02 on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a true drivers car, the second you sit down, you feel right at home, everything is where it should be and the seats are comfortable. The car handles smoothly and there is a bit of understeer, which is a good thing in a front wheel drive car. A interesting character of the car is the size, it is considerd a midsize coupe, and feels just like one. I give the car almost a 10/10 in every catagory, please do yourself a favor and seriosly suggest getting one. P.S. Please E-Mail me if you have any questoins.

Midlife Crisis
By Greg Cascino on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Lexus-like vehicle with all extras; Absolutely Red with Ivory leather interior is a great combination; navigation system is easy to use; beautiful leather, chrome and wood, A real head turner. Performs as well as a Lexus ES330.

great car!!!
By mikeL on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

i just got my solara couple of days gao and i'm loving it already...what a smooth ride..however, i've experienced a tiny problem with my tire pressure warning light...its always on and i checked my tire pressure and it's fine...also my car keeps on pulling to the left = / does anybody experience the same problems?

2004 Solara is hot
By Mickey1 on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought this car 2 days ago and love it.

Great Car for the Money !!!
By JJ4TENS on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The 2004 Solara has style,smooth engine and transmission, and nice interior, its a well balanced car. I was looking at the G35 sports Coupe and I'm glad I waited. The first day I had the car four teenagers saw me and gave me the thumbs up. How about that for a compliment? A few days later I had my car parked next to a Lexus SC and the Solara looks like a bigger version. The Solara is not a sports car but it does give you that Lexus ride. With that Toyota reliability the 2004 Solara should do well. I got the feeling. This is my 6th Toyota my last car being a 2000 Avalon XLS.

Great Solara Vehicle
By jkolts on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Vehicle is fun to drive. Excellent interior design. Minor problem with a rattle in the front passenger door. This is my 4th Toyota (3rd Camry). Toyota continues to make great vehicles. Wouldn't want anything other than a Toyota.