2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Love it!
By keskkesh on 07/26/11 19:09 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had this car about a year now! I love it. It's very spacious, well made, has a luxious feel, and an awesome stero. I love the hard lines and sporty look. It runs smooth, light, and fast. Its truly a great car!

Can't trade this one
By Amy on 05/19/09 10:12 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this wonderful car for 5 worry-free years. I only change the oil, and just got a new battery and new tires. This car gets excellent gas mileage (4-cyl model - 38+ on my most recent hiway trip), and all comment on its great looks. I would like to have something to carry my kayaks in, and have been looking, but just cannot part with this great car. I'm going to the outdoor outfitter to get a Thule rack for the top (I already have a bike rack), so I'll still have my low maintenance, excellent mileage, comfy car. Drove from Virginia to Texas in one day (4am to 11pm), and felt great when I got there - the car already had 60k miles when I made the trip and was totally reliable.

I love this car
By YesMa'am on 09/15/06 13:01 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I wouldn't be selling it, if I didn't receive a free vehicle from my company. This car is so fun to drive, I just love it. And, you wouldn't believe the looks I get in it! I feel very safe in this car and it handles very well.

Love My Car
By Dolores on 09/06/06 08:42 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am so happy with my 2004 Camry Solara, which I bought new in 2004. It is zippy, easy to handle, fun to drive, fast, beautiful color (Oceana Pearl)and great gas mileage. The interior is roomy, and the sound system and climate control are perfect. No problems whatsoever (other than I got a ticket for speeding not long ago.)

Many annoying defects
By CBB on 03/27/06 18:31 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had a significant number of problems with my Solara (none involving the engine, thankfully), including significant rattling in the dashboard (6 repairs, and counting), rattling/loose passenger window, whistling of the door seals at highway speeds, defective tire pressure indicator, defective rocker (retracting) mechanism in sunroof, defective driving lights, etc. Very shocking, given Toyota's reputation for reliability.

Awsome Car!
By Maggie May on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! It is my first car and it is so cool! It is really nice to drive and looks great! Everyone loves it too and I get all kinds of compliments! I would highly recomend it!

Almost a Lexus
By mk86 on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

If you're tempted by a Lexus but don't care to spend the extra 10-12K, try the Solara. Don't let the "Camry" moniker fool you. The Solara's look makes it appear far different from the Camry, and the fit, finish and performance are as smooth, quiet and luxurious as upscale nameplates asking half again as much.

Solara Review
By kalia on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I fell in love with this car the moment I sat in it. It has a beautiful interior. I love the sportyiness of the car itself. I was looking for a sportier car away from a Camry and the Solara hit the spot.

Great Deal for Your Money
By sabsmiles76 on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have only had my Solara for less than a week, but it is awesome! I feel like I am driving a luxury car for half the price. If you like having a sports car, but hate how low it is or the lack of space, then the Solara is for you! The faux wood trim is a little cheesy, but it does break up the monotony of all of the silver and gray.

solara
By Kristen Weg on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle since I sat in it.