Used 2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

Best Car Ever
By finch13

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

at 49 I have owned many car brands but this solara has been the best ever. Bought it 3 years ago with 82km and now have 171km and it runs like new. 3 weeks ago I hit black ice and went over a bank and almost cried at the thought that it may be totalled. It was repairable and will get it back this week. Regular maintenance & new timing belt, water pump is all I've ever done to it. Plan on running it until it literally falls apart. Only thing I would trade it for is a newer one with less miles.

Favorite Features

Power, Reliability, Comfort, Fuel Economy,

Suggested Improvements

None

Love it!
By keskkesh

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had this car about a year now! I love it. It's very spacious, well made, has a luxious feel, and an awesome stero. I love the hard lines and sporty look. It runs smooth, light, and fast. Its truly a great car!

Favorite Features

stero, trunk, space, hard lines.

Suggested Improvements

make it easier to ger into the backseat. It's spacious once ur in but hard to get in and out!

UNBELIEVABLE
By dbackroyal

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My best friend refused to buy American cars and always bought Toyotas, Nissans and Hondas. I laughed at him until I got stuck with a LEMON American GM car. I bought two Toyotas both 2004 models and they are flawless perfect vehicles. I keep them maintained religiously and they have never let me down. This Solara is mine and I am absolutely in love with this car. I am 62 and have never had such a reliable vehicle. You couldn't pry it from mt cold dead hands (unless you gave me a new one)

Favorite Features

smooth ride, great visibility, great audio, engine quietness even after 98000 miles.

Suggested Improvements

Cup holder is ok in but could be improved. It is in the console and not well thought out. I guess the Japanese don't drink in their cars. Power seat on drivers side only. Maybe that is a chauvinist thing in Japan who knows. stick thing in Japan. This car is nearer to perfect than I have ever had.

Love this car
By LOVE THIS CAR

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I recently bought the car with 85,000 km. Black with black interior. So far this has been my favorite car of all that I've owned. I haven't had it very long

Favorite Features

Sharp looking car. Great gas mileage (29-33 MPG). Receive compliments everywhere I go.

Suggested Improvements

None I can think of.

Love this car
By aron

2004 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I'm a first time car buyer and bought the car with 160,000 miles yes 160,000 miles and when I drove it it felt like a new car and when I bought it in for in oil change the dealer asked if the car reached 50 thousand miles I love the car. It keeps its value if maintained

Favorite Features

the green led inside the stereo and the rims that came with the car and the lexus like styling

Suggested Improvements

rear visibility and improved fuel economy and a more cushioned suspension.