2003 Toyota Camry Solara 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - You will never buy another

2003 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

2003 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

You will never buy another car!
By roff_5 on

2003 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I finally got the one I really wanted for a long time. Best car to drive! Quiet, smooth, luxurious, good horses (not best though),it's loaded with options I really feel happy driving it to work and to home every day. You can bearly hear noise on a highway, not even your car engine! The only noise would be the L/R turn signal...if you know what i really mean. This baby is like the perfect girl who never raises her voice with you! With a decent "black belt" V6 engine, she's a beauty who is quiet and elegant. What else can you ask?

Favorite Features

remote entry, remote trunk opener, onr touch moon roof, CD changer, electronic leather seats with lower back lumber support...etc.

Suggested Improvements

1. Navigation system should be an option. 2. Passenger seat should able to adjust electronically and with lower back lumber support. I can't believe only the driver seat have those...that's why I only give it a 9 on interior design. Make them options, pls!!!