2003 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: The Best Car I Have Had Yet

2003 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

SE Convertible (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

The Best Car I Have Had Yet
By Love my car on

2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Usually it takes me a few weeks to get used to a new car. I felt completely comfortable with my Solara on the test drive.I don't even like to borrow cars because I am nervous, this just felt right. I still love it six months later. My husband wanted me to get a Toyota for about 20 years, I finally did and will never go back.

The smoothness of the ride and ease of driving, a pleasure. I like the look, very sharp. It's roomy.The radio, I have a convertible and with the top down you don't lose the music as with my last car, a Sebring convertible. With this car the music seems to stay in the car.

The opening in the door pockets needs to be wider. I can't fit an umbrella or my sunglasses. The top of my convert- ible makes a flapping noise in the wind, my last conv. didn't do this. The remote control for the side mirrors is in a very inconvient place you can't see it when driving.