2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Smooth Quiet Drive
By Darth Skywalker on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Smooth and quiet with a responsive engine. The ultimate machine for a one-hour commute to work. Comfortable ride with a well designed interior and near perfect seats. Large trunk holds 4 sets of golf clubs. Exceptional rear seating with comfort and room for a long trip. I had an earlier model that was totaled in a rear-end accident. My trunk was totally collapsed into an accordion. The shock absorption design work great. No injuries to me or the other driver. Promptly went out and bought another identical Solara

Solara V6 SLE
By SarahM on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. It is so comfortable to drive. I researched a lot of cars and this was the best value for the luxury (leather, 6 CD, sunroof, automatic temperature control). Lotsa leg room and trunk space too. Priority Toyota Va Bch sold it to me, and they are awesome. Highly Recommend this car.

Camry Solara V6
By Bob Burner on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a quiet and comfortable auto; no complaint there. But it's turning radius needs to be shortened considerably. Also, I would like to see tighter steering; the Solara doesn't do well in highway turns. Otherwise, a fine car.

Excellent!
By Tony Y. Shen on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

It's an excellent car, one of the most, if not the most, comfortable car in the market.

it's good
By jjgne on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

it's very nice car and also fun to drive.

Love this car
By edukder on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is GREAT. I love the way it feels and it can rock & roll if you need it to. The problems of the 2001 have all been worked out and this little honey is a real eye turner. I would't change for anything.

Solara Boy
By vyker on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I had a Nissan Xterra before, and at the time needed a 4x4 vehicle. After moving though the ride was 'stale'. I decided to upgrade to the Solara Coupe. Most solid Coupe I have owned so far (previous Camaro and a Monte Carlo). I probably paid too much for the car, but I have no complaints driving everyday.

Solara
By sss on 08/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car is to heavy for it's suspension. The drive is too loose and too much power for the brakes.