2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
All is good except for brakes
By Nick G S on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

When I use brakes, the steering wheel shakes. I'm surprised Toyota Rotors wharped after just 10K miles!!! Have to fight with dealship now to get them to machine rotors (free of charge). Otherwise the car is pleasant.

always love a toyota!
By rswan on 05/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I really like this car. It gets great gas mileage,and it's a nice smooth ride. It's sporty looking with out being a sports car. this 4 cylinder has got plenty of pick up and go! It's a TOYOTA what more can you say!

Hopelessly helpless in a Toyota Solara
By Barbb on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had this car since 6/2003 and started bring for repair service 7/2003. It has been serviced at Gateway Toyota, of Toms River, NJ 13 times in the last year. Anything that could go wrong, did, from tires already needing to be replaced, to most recent the catalytic converter falling off. My car currently has 22,000+ in mileage and I have a lawyer to claim lemon law. After all this Toyota wanted me to go thru mediation with a company they chose. Both Gateway Dealership and Toyota have been absolute helpless and actually made me feel like I was losing my mind. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!!!

great car
By solara on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Drives so smooth

lene
By marlene on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

ac works very well

You will never buy another car!
By roff_5 on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I finally got the one I really wanted for a long time. Best car to drive! Quiet, smooth, luxurious, good horses (not best though),it's loaded with options I really feel happy driving it to work and to home every day. You can bearly hear noise on a highway, not even your car engine! The only noise would be the L/R turn signal...if you know what i really mean. This baby is like the perfect girl who never raises her voice with you! With a decent "black belt" V6 engine, she's a beauty who is quiet and elegant. What else can you ask?

Smooth and Comfortable
By Annaliese on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I traded my '01 Honda Accord for my '03 Solara. Love my Solara! Have been getting excellent gas mileage. 30-32 mpg. Driver's seat is very comforable and engine is very smooth and quiet.

My 2003 Solara
By aqua on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love the car. Fun to drive, nice to look at, great gas mileage, great radio with 6 cd changer, great a/c

2003 Solara
By Aqua on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new Solara! The handling is great, rides the road very smoothly, dont feel the bumps like I did in my other car (a GM car) Got great service! I couldnt be happier!

Love My Car
By kumarr on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Great car, easy to handle, quick and well responsive for me, great acceleration, and amazing looks. A fun set of wheels