2003 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Awesome
By No name on 08/28/10 18:03 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. Fun to drive, easy to handle. Brakes last a long time compared to my 99 Camry) Gas mileage zipping around town and freeway is 27 mpg with the 4 cyl 2.0 L has just enough power for me. I think Toyota missed the boat not offering a 4 cyl convertible anymore. I was really disappointed by this when their new convertible design came out.

Love my Convertible!
By buckeyegirl on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had always wanted a convertible, but I wanted one with a back seat that had some style. I looked at a few, and fell in love with the Camry Solara as soon as I saw it. It is so much fun to drive, and a year later, I'm so glad I bought it. I'm just sad that they discontinued the model!

Love this car
By SweetCaroline on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. It rides nice and turns great. People look at it and smile. It has great pick up on the highways for a 4 cyl. The only thing I dont like is the seat belts, but in a convertible, they have no choice. I can live with it. And it is roomy, the back seat is big enough for 2 people to sit in comfortably. Why did they stop making a convertible?

The Best Car I Have Had Yet
By Love my car on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Usually it takes me a few weeks to get used to a new car. I felt completely comfortable with my Solara on the test drive.I don't even like to borrow cars because I am nervous, this just felt right. I still love it six months later. My husband wanted me to get a Toyota for about 20 years, I finally did and will never go back.

Excellent
By SolaraLvR2 on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent car, fun to drive, confortable, smooth and relatively luxurious. A bit pricy but well worth it.

comfortable
By Doris on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just love it. The seats are so comfortable. It is fun to drive