2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
i love this car
By bigatony on 05/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

i have had the pleasure of driving lexus, toyota, honda, and other types of cars and after very careful consideration to buying my first new car im 100% positive that i made the perfect choice in buying my 2002 solara

GOOD BUY
By REDSOLARA on 04/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

GREAT CAR FOR THE PRICE. THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING THE ACURA 3.2 TYPE S, BUT THE TOYOTA WAS A MUCH BETTER DEAL. TOYOTA OF ORLANDO GAVE A GOOD PRICE DUE TO VOLUME SALES. DRIVES GOOD, COMFORTABLE INTERIOR, NICE MOONROOF, GOOD JBL SOUND, COMFORTABLE PERF. LEATHER.

Smoooooth Solara
By Chop100 on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I traded-in a 2000 Volvo S70 for the Solara. The Solara wasn't on my radar screen but the salesman suggested I try it and I was impressed from the get-go. It doesn't take corners like a sports car, but the overall performance with the new 157 hp 4 cyl is surprisingly good.

My history of owning Toyotas
By PMD on 04/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Just comments to share of my experience of owning Toyotas, they are one of the most reliable cars made. The only thing that I changed on my Toyota is the struts. I had Monroe struts installed and it improved the handling greatly and also the Monroe struts are cheaper in price compared to Toyota struts. I also put better tires on my Toyota, Michelin X ones.

Wonderful Touring Car
By SilverSolara on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

2000 6cyl w/manual tranny. Extremely comfortable, almost luxurious ride. All reviews saying it is 'Lexus-like' are dead-on. The engine, brakes, tranny have been problem-free at 36K miles. After comparing it to CL/Integra, Accord, Cougar, Tiburon,and Seabring, I think I have the best car (that suits me) for the money.

I love this car!!
By Sherry2431 on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought a 2000 model Solara in January and have been driving it for 2 months. No problems so far. This is one of the best purchases I've ever made.

Love this car
By Byron49er on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is the most resonably price luxery, sports coupe on the market. Similar to the Accord but rare.

Thinks it's a Lexus
By freindinthebiz on 03/18/02 14:28 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I sell nearly every other Brand of automobile except Toyota. My wife has had a wealth of nice cars before and since our marriage. The 1999 Solara I am reviewing is the nicest we have ever owned. Smooth, quiet, roomy, comfortable and great value for the money spent.

My experience
By Steve I. on 03/03/02 23:50 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I leased a 2000 Solara and the transmission died in 2 years. It the took the dealer almost a month to locate a replacement transmission. I would not deal with this car again. I can't wait until my lease is up to dump this car.

what a car!
By GoEnjoyIncubus on 03/02/02 21:22 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

After drive this car theirs no way anyone could buy a 2dr Accord.