2000 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: Excellent Vehicle - Highly Rec

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Review

Excellent Vehicle - Highly Recommend It
By oicjj on

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe

I am so impressed with this car & my next car will the a Solara too! In the past I always owned American cars, but never again! I can not believe the difference between American & Import, it's truly unbelievable, there is no comparison. The reliabilty, the ride, the resale, the maintenance is night and day with American made and this Toyota Solora! I love this car-it runs on it's reputation! Owning this car has been one of the best things in my life. I am thinking of a new car and I promise it will be a Toyota Solara. I have researched cars & know my cars, so trust me when I say a Toyota Solara is an EXCELLENT CAR! I highly recomment them and will tell the world! :)

THIS CAR IS ALL PROS! The reliability and the ride is #1! The interier, sound system, engine, a/c, comfort factor, the safety factor these are all positive! This car has all major positive factors and features going for it! EXCELLENT CAR!

Needs a voltage/battery charging gauge. The heating duct under the front seat could be screened so things don't roll in by accident. The two items are no big deal and the only cons I can come up with.