Used 2000 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Don't know any!

Solara Review
By SLCoopes

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe

The only problem I had with this vehicle is that it shakes when you brake. But that might have been because of the factory brakes they put on because I have not had a problem since I changed the brakes.

Sleek body, gorgeous interior

Better brakes.

Nice Car
By Richard Bernard

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible

This has been a great car to Own. We have 4 months of winter, yet we use this as a winter car also. It handles great. We replaced our Audi 200 Quattro with this car. It does not have the great winter handling, since it does not have 4 wheel drive, but with snow tires on, it does very well with the traction control. The Boot that came with the car looks great, but is hard to put on, and has broken at the joint. I've had to rivit it to use it.

This is a great looking car. It is a true 4 seat convertible. The kids love to go out in the car.

move the roof up/down switch. It gets covered with junk, because of it's location. Improve the boot design.

Gotta Drive a Solara!
By Sport Broom

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe

The Solara is truly an amazing car to own and drive.It runs quietly and smoothly.It is very reliable and dependable.I got my 2000 brand new,now have 42,000 miles and never had any problems with it.With regular check-up amd maintenance, everything's still original.We loved it so much that we also bought a 2001 Solara for my husband.We are happy with our Solaras!

I love the sporty look and the interior design of the Solara.It handles good on dry or wet road and the mileage is truly a money saver.The child antilock trunk feature for safety is valuable.

Solara should come with power passenger seat.Minor set back: the driver's glass window sometimes causes the door not to close it right the first time. This occurs on both our Solaras once in a while.

Reliable and fun to drive
By BPark

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe

The Solara is a peppy, fun car to drive. It's been very reliable. I had a problem with the driver seat moving a small amount when driving, especially when taking off quickly. They fixed it, but It's still not quite right. I would make sure to check that before driving off the lot!

Very tight windows, no air leakage, which is great for highway driving.

A larger opening between the back seats and the trunk, so it would be a little more useful when carrying large objects.