2000 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
You get so much for the price
By jrays on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe

I've owned my Solara for 2 years now and I still get a thrill each time I drive it. It's a perfect combination of sportiness, luxury, reliability and price. A car can't be all things to all people, but this one fits me perfectly. It's very comfortable to drive and the back seat can easily hold 3 people. The sound system is great and the automatic climate control keeps the cabin very comfortable. In 2 years, all I've done is routine maintenance to my Solara.

Solara, my story...
By Webguyster on 03/16/02 22:53 PM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe

This car is a mystery. Hasn't let me down yet, but has had a few minor flaws, like improper fitted carpet, rocking chairs, and delicate paint, and a love to go left. Suspension is quirky over rough surfaces. Never broke down, but have build quality issues. Quick, and stops on a dime. Transmission a bit rough for a Toyota. Looks nice, pleasant on the eye! Starting to get to many Solara's that look the same!

Balanced, quality package
By Nipsy on 03/13/02 22:59 PM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe

This car is a pleasure. Handling & performance are good and comfort is outstanding. Stable on the road, adequate mileage. For my money, it is the best balance of quality, price, performance, and comfort.