Used 2000 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

love it
By ae

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe

This car is loaded with nice features. The quality of this particular toyota is comparable to their lexus line. It is really smooth, and has plenty of power.

Favorite Features

Leather with woodgrain is really comfortable. Shows little wear even after five years of driving.

Suggested Improvements

The stereo is sufficient with the six disc changer, but lacks low end sound.

Lexus SC300 in disguse
By ms

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought the car for my wife last summer and I must say that this car is incredible. Everything from the design to reliability. My wife is expecting and the car sits to low for her to drive now so I have the pleassure of driving it I have'nt driven my Lincoln Conntinnetal for over four months now. My friend has a Lexus SC300 I went to his house and parked my car next to his and except for the front and rear bumpers and other cosmetic differences it is the same car. I love it I plan to buy one for myself.

Favorite Features

everything

Suggested Improvements

wider stock tires

Excellent Vehicle - Highly Recommend It
By oicjj

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe

I am so impressed with this car & my next car will the a Solara too! In the past I always owned American cars, but never again! I can not believe the difference between American & Import, it's truly unbelievable, there is no comparison. The reliabilty, the ride, the resale, the maintenance is night and day with American made and this Toyota Solora! I love this car-it runs on it's reputation! Owning this car has been one of the best things in my life. I am thinking of a new car and I promise it will be a Toyota Solara. I have researched cars & know my cars, so trust me when I say a Toyota Solara is an EXCELLENT CAR! I highly recomment them and will tell the world! :)

Favorite Features

THIS CAR IS ALL PROS! The reliability and the ride is #1! The interier, sound system, engine, a/c, comfort factor, the safety factor these are all positive! This car has all major positive factors and features going for it! EXCELLENT CAR!

Suggested Improvements

Needs a voltage/battery charging gauge. The heating duct under the front seat could be screened so things don't roll in by accident. The two items are no big deal and the only cons I can come up with.

Best First Car Ever!!!!!!!!!
By Taco16

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe

This is my first car and it has been nothing but great....Buy one you will love it. Very little if any maintance, first real problem was needed new air pump after 75,000 miles but nothing else, except required maintance. All my freinds want to drive it.

Favorite Features

The comfortable leather seats and the sunroof.. also I know this is weird the orange rear blinker, which is not common on cars. Also I like the Bright red color of it... when it is clean it looks absolutly gorgous.

Suggested Improvements

None that I can think of for a person looking for a great looking car that has enough room to haul 5-6 people comfortably.

Beauty, Safety and Function
By Ohio Silver

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe

This Car drives like a dream

Favorite Features

Safety features, side air bags, driver and Passenger air bags, ABS brakes, and traction control, AND, leather seats, JBL sound, moon roof, what's not to love?

Suggested Improvements

mileage