2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
love it
By ae on 10/28/05 15:51 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe

This car is loaded with nice features. The quality of this particular toyota is comparable to their lexus line. It is really smooth, and has plenty of power.

Lexus SC300 in disguse
By ms on 10/13/05 13:22 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought the car for my wife last summer and I must say that this car is incredible. Everything from the design to reliability. My wife is expecting and the car sits to low for her to drive now so I have the pleassure of driving it I have'nt driven my Lincoln Conntinnetal for over four months now. My friend has a Lexus SC300 I went to his house and parked my car next to his and except for the front and rear bumpers and other cosmetic differences it is the same car. I love it I plan to buy one for myself.

Excellent Vehicle - Highly Recommend It
By oicjj on 07/23/05 14:52 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

I am so impressed with this car & my next car will the a Solara too! In the past I always owned American cars, but never again! I can not believe the difference between American & Import, it's truly unbelievable, there is no comparison. The reliabilty, the ride, the resale, the maintenance is night and day with American made and this Toyota Solora! I love this car-it runs on it's reputation! Owning this car has been one of the best things in my life. I am thinking of a new car and I promise it will be a Toyota Solara. I have researched cars & know my cars, so trust me when I say a Toyota Solara is an EXCELLENT CAR! I highly recomment them and will tell the world! :)

Best First Car Ever!!!!!!!!!
By Taco16 on 07/19/05 17:28 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

This is my first car and it has been nothing but great....Buy one you will love it. Very little if any maintance, first real problem was needed new air pump after 75,000 miles but nothing else, except required maintance. All my freinds want to drive it.

Beauty, Safety and Function
By Ohio Silver on 06/20/05 23:11 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe

This Car drives like a dream

Reliability, Performance and Fun
By shbhatia on 06/13/05 16:03 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought this used 2000 Solara in 2004 with 24K miles on it. It has Potent V6 engine, Stick shift, leather interiors, sunroof... everything. I wanted to go for a BMW 330Ci but got this baby for less than half the price. I am extremely happy with the decision. This car is so comfortable that I can drive from Virginia to NY with minimum fatigue, a sports car can kill you for doing that. It's so reliable almost maintenance free. It very quiet to drive and pickup is unbelievable for a car of this size... it can fit 5 adults, 6'+ comfortably... fuel economy is good, looks great. Not to forget the sound system that great too... In short there is nothing bad about this car that I can share....

Nothing but excellence from Toyota
By Shirley Perry on 05/06/05 20:22 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe

I've owned a Mercedes Sedan,'97 Volvo T5/750, & assorted American Cars. Even an '86 Toyota Supra-Loved it! What power!!!The 2000 Solara has been my most reliable, smooth driving, gas efficient automobile of all time! With its beautiful lines, lots of horsepower & great sunroof. Honestly -- I have never had ANY mechanical problems. I kept the maintenance up to date that they recommended, it's as reliable as the day I drove it off the lot. Could have traded for a newer one - but I like the sporty style of my 2000 (w/ the spoiler on the back). Its red exterior glows because I keep it waxed & cleaned. The leather interior has never faded or ripped. It's truly a great car- I Love My Toyota!

Just replace the brakes and it's perfect
By Sugarfixx28 on 03/25/05 07:23 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe

I lovingly call my Solara MILAGROS because it's a miracle that I was able to get this car. This is by far the best car I have ever driven! At first I was shooting for an AUDI, but when I came across my Solara, wow was I surprised! With the exception of shaky brakes, it's perfect! I even turn heads where ever I go (Milagros is Periwinkle). It's a luxury sports coupe, handles the road beautifully, especially the turns! The sound system is spectacular (trust me, I'm an Audio Engineer, I know what I'm talking about!) The 6 disc CD player is such a great bonus, the trunk is huge, and there's lots of leg room in the back, more than any other coupe I've driven. I love it!!!

Solid and Stylish
By acek27 on 10/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought my Solara SLE V6 used and have put on approximately 4,000 miles. I have no regrets whatsoever. It's solid, comfortable and reasonably stylish. The Toyota build quality is outstanding. At 62,000 miles, the car's still solid as a rock. The V6 provides ample power and the ride is extremely comfortable. So long as you are not expecting BMW responsiveness, you really can't go wrong with this car.

Best Car I've ever owned!!!
By Ryan Scales on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I truly love this little car. I'm looking to trade it in today and I'm sad about doing so! This has been a great car to own that always satisfies.