Used 2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

2000 Toyota Solara
By Gordon Beach

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought my 2000 Solara with 64,000 miles on it in 2002. I am still driving it today with 330,000 miles on it in harsh winters and hole riddled roads of Michigan. All I have had to do is basic routine maintenance, and replace the some suspension parts as they have wore due to all the mileage. I drive it back and forth to work (80miles round trip) every day, I could not have asked for a better car. I have had nothing but issues in the past with american cars, so I just bought my 16yr old a 1999 Solara with miles on it for school work and then college. Best car I have ever owned!

Best car ever had
By Lane O.

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

Bought new in 2000. I've had 15-20 vehicles over my lifetime. This is clearly the best vehicle I've ever owned. Put 135k on it before giving it to my daughter and her husband. They'll probably put 100k on it and sell it to someone who will get another 100k or more. Reliability is freaky good. Replaced a battery, the exhaust, etc. as expected over the long period of time owned. No quality issues whatsoever.

-Smooth ride. -Quiet ride. -Very good for tall drivers. -Great design. -Unreal reliability. -Good power (V6). -Excellent interior layout (cabin storage, etc.) -Excellent comfort.

-More power. -Better mileage. -Yes I know these are in conflict!

Simply the Best
By seeblue

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

Almost 11 years old and I've only had oil changes, tire replacements, one battery replacement, and a tuneup at 110000 miles. Geez, I have the same muffler! This car is the boss and worth every penny.

A very comfortable ride. You feel fresh even after an all day highway drive. Great handling. Fantastic kids used car (at this time).

Paint on plastic grill trim on front gets sand blasted off. You can lose spare change down seat-side "wholes" forever. Plastic radiator protector/road cover under car wears out, tears up.

Reliable car
By Tim

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

Good reliable car to drive. It's coupe but not sporty. This is coupe for around 40's. No mechanical problem so far.

JBL speaker, stability while driving highway, strong engine.

Great Car
By lmollstl

2000 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car since new and the only thing I have done to it besides change oil is to install new front brakes and battery. I have also replaced the tires twice. This is the first import I have owned and cannot believe the quality and reliability of it. No other car owned even comes close.

Interior and exterior styling.

A more sporty suspension.