Used 2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

Best car ever had
By Lane O.

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe

Bought new in 2000. I've had 15-20 vehicles over my lifetime. This is clearly the best vehicle I've ever owned. Put 135k on it before giving it to my daughter and her husband. They'll probably put 100k on it and sell it to someone who will get another 100k or more. Reliability is freaky good. Replaced a battery, the exhaust, etc. as expected over the long period of time owned. No quality issues whatsoever.

-Smooth ride. -Quiet ride. -Very good for tall drivers. -Great design. -Unreal reliability. -Good power (V6). -Excellent interior layout (cabin storage, etc.) -Excellent comfort.

-More power. -Better mileage. -Yes I know these are in conflict!

Simply the Best
By seeblue

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe

Almost 11 years old and I've only had oil changes, tire replacements, one battery replacement, and a tuneup at 110000 miles. Geez, I have the same muffler! This car is the boss and worth every penny.

A very comfortable ride. You feel fresh even after an all day highway drive. Great handling. Fantastic kids used car (at this time).

Paint on plastic grill trim on front gets sand blasted off. You can lose spare change down seat-side "wholes" forever. Plastic radiator protector/road cover under car wears out, tears up.

Reliable car
By Tim

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe

Good reliable car to drive. It's coupe but not sporty. This is coupe for around 40's. No mechanical problem so far.

JBL speaker, stability while driving highway, strong engine.

Great Car
By lmollstl

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car since new and the only thing I have done to it besides change oil is to install new front brakes and battery. I have also replaced the tires twice. This is the first import I have owned and cannot believe the quality and reliability of it. No other car owned even comes close.

Interior and exterior styling.

A more sporty suspension.

Lexus SC300 in disguse
By ms

2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought the car for my wife last summer and I must say that this car is incredible. Everything from the design to reliability. My wife is expecting and the car sits to low for her to drive now so I have the pleassure of driving it I have'nt driven my Lincoln Conntinnetal for over four months now. My friend has a Lexus SC300 I went to his house and parked my car next to his and except for the front and rear bumpers and other cosmetic differences it is the same car. I love it I plan to buy one for myself.

everything