1999 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: Love my car!

1999 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

1999 Toyota Camry Solara

SLE V6 Coupe (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love my car!
By Michigan on

1999 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought my car new and do not plan on selling it for a few more years yet. I drive a lot and a comfortable drive is important to me. I get this comfortable ride in my Solara. I love to drive with the sun roof open! It is very reliable with only a few minor problems. 1. Tires need replacement every 2 yrs. 2. The air bag light keeps coming on. Plug under the front seat that keeps coming loose. The dealer would not show me the plug so I will have to look for it myself. When someone rides in the back, they will touch it with their feet and the light will come on. 3. I replaced the struts, they were expensive, but that brought that smooth ride I love so much back again.

Moon roof, smooth ride, large trunk, roomy back seat, great sound system, auto headlights, sporty style, and leather seats.

1. I would like to see the accessory charger (cig lighter) work when the engine is turned off. 2. Auto trunk release on key ring. 3. Air bag signal wire more secure so the light doesn't come on when someone sits in the back.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review