2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Consumer Review: THE 2012 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE HYBR

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Consumer Review

THE 2012 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE HYBRID offers the BEST VALUE, DRIVE,COMFORT, RIDE, AMENITIES & MILEAGE EVER!!
By mls4deals2 on

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Best Car Of The Year Value, Drive,comfort, Ride, Amenities & Mileage!! I have owned 3 camrys and two Avalons the latest being a 2011 Avalon LIMITED with all the bells and whistles. I LOVED THE AVALON...but didnt like the Mileage (23 mpg avg). I found out the Avalon body style is changing to look like the Lexus 460 THIS YEAR (in 2 MONTHS!) AND DISCOVERED MY VALUE WOULD GO DOWN ABOUT 6K TO 10K THIS YEAR! TIMING WAS PERFECT as the deal offered me by my fleet mgr was full value for trade and back of invoice for ybrid Camry:) My Gas & insurance bill dropped in half!! Who could ask for anything more??

"FANTASTIC SAVINGS! VALUE! FUN! COMFORT! STYLE AND MPG!!" Tech Package with HD Radio & upgraded navigation with Entune features!! GET the BLIND SPOT MONITOR!! Love the ride and drive and feel compared to other Hybrids I drove (Hyundai, Kia, Ford Fusion,& Volt). Upgraded throughout...Like getting married...You must see, Touch & FEEL it :) Quality & Very Quiet over the others!!

Extend the center console even further for more arm comfort. This is likely the ONLY NEW CAR without the TURN signas on the outside of the mirrors??? Even the Prius C has them? It is huge safety PLUS and curbs accidents. The Camry XLE for 35K should have them dont you think?