2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Motorboating

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

Motorboating
By cowboy32 on

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

A weekend trip to Texas found my TCH leaving a wake in the heavy rain soaked pavement. It did cause me to drive slower then but otherwise there was quite a bit of 75 MPH driving. All in all we covered 681 miles on 16.803 gallons before stopping to fill up. 40.53 MPG = Great for this driving. The car handled well on all surfaces and proved to be quite and comfortable as well as enjoyable to drive. Glad we got it . The local hailstorm saved me 35%. (Well just 25% off of sticker after repairs). Happy as a hog in new mud!

Favorite Features

Gotta admit it I am a fuel consumption readout junkie. Cant seem to quit looking at the readout for MPG etc and especially the one that shows the switch from engine to electric and back. The one that shows the engine and battery seems to draw my eyes back to it a lot. The nav unit is also improved from my 2008 Sienna's.

Suggested Improvements

The seat does not seem all that comfortable at first but somehow I dont get tired in it.