2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Consumer Review: Unassuming overachiever

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Consumer Review

Unassuming overachiever
By Mark on

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I visited California and rented a Camry hybrid. I am not a stranger to hybrids, I drive a '06 highlander hybrid and I used to have a '07 civic hybrid. The Honda was a piece of joke, a toy car, I later traded it for a real usable car, a Subaru outback. Back to the Camry hybrid, it was a nice surprise, the ride is very refined, very smooth, very quite, and road impacts nicely are flattened. Driving 80 mph feels like 50 mph. I expected that my 4 large travel luggage and a stroller not to fit the trunk since all my stuff barely fit in my Subaru outback when I left New York. To my amazement all my luggage and the stroller fit the trunk. Usage mileage 38 MPG better than civic hybrid.

Stealth luxury car, stealth gas sipper, nice alloy wheels, very roomy interior, relatively small but still very usable trunk (4 luggage plus stroller fit), I am very happy with my time on this car.

Memory driver seat, but hey, that is a premium feature even on luxury cars. I cannot think of something else.