Suprisingly Impressed
By ehb1701 on
2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Have had my company-provided 2010 TCH for a week and am blown away. The TCH replaced a 2008 Impala, and beats it in every category including performance. Love the changes on the 2010. The upgrade pkg is worth the money and includes XM built in with 3 free mths. Bluetooth hands-free is worth every penny when you drive 35000mi/yr. Car rides and drives bigger than it is. My 1st Toyota, and very quiet & solid, even in 25 mph crosswinds. Getting 36-37 MPG in normal conditions. Put 1500 mi on TCH in 1st week-spent 7 hrs in the car-std lumbar support is outstanding. Now I understand the love of Toyotas. Chose this over '09 Impala LS and '10 Fusion SE b/c of features and size.
Favorite Features
Upgrade pkg, JBL audio, rear seat A/C vents(kids love it), ride comfort, addition of XM w/out dealer equipment,overall vehicle quality. Not a tree-hugger, but the technology is impressive. Find myself seeing how long I can run off the battery. Would buy when lease ends if I knew battery life.
Suggested Improvements
Figure out somewhere else to place the battery other than the trunk. Weekend trips are OK, but my vacation trips will be a challenge with 1/2 the trunk of the Impala. Include mute function on the steering wheel audio controls. Integrate iPhone compatability to wireless audio/AUX feature.