At 75,000 miles and Running Great
By chris_s_2010 on
2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I bought my 2010 Camry Hybrid (used) a bit more than a year ago. It's running well and hasn't given me any problems. I put on about 15,000 miles in that time including a drive from Toronto to Florida and back. One of the key things that attracted me to it originally was the interior room. I am 6'4" and my son is 6'6". We tried a lot of mid-size cars and this was the best for space (except for the trunk!). The electric driver's seat is a big bonus for tall drivers.
We got over 40 mpg on the Florida trip without too much effort. It has a lot of technology in it but it all seems to work well. It isn't intended to be sporty but as a comfortable car it works well.
* Interior space - good for 6 footers.
* Good gas mileage - especially in warmer weather.
* Comfortable seats - especially electric driver's seat.
This is a great car for the price. Toyota engineers did a very good job. The things that could be improved have been in the 2012+ models:
* Even better gas mileage.
* More trunk (and interior) space.
* A quieter startup for the gas motor and a more seemless switch from electric to gas.