Used 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (21 reviews )

2010 Camry Hybrid
By ew

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I replaced my 1997 Toyota Camry to 2010 Camry Hybrid. I got above 36 MPG in the cold weather. I hope get more MPG when weather becomes warm. Trunk space is small, but the ride is smooth and quiet. I love my new TCH.

JBL stereo, Bluetooth and Keyless starting.

Add EV drive mode and folding side view mirrors.

moved up from Prius
By kh

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

2004 Prius driver, enjoyed Prius This car is a major upgrade. More power, great quieter ride, very roomy. mileage drops to 36, 37, but I am very impressed. It looks and rides like a sedan. Spoiler helps, wife and kids are happy . Tell me it doesn't look like spaceship! Impressed so far!

quiet ride, roomy interior good pick-up drives well on interstate dual heat/air

trunk is ok, not great otherwise usual Toyota quality

Good to go
By ESF

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My husband and I commute 50 miles a day to work via tollroads and the gas mileage is great for this size of car. We traded the Prius for the Camry, loved the Prius but it was a tad small. Great on the highway and in town.

Smooth and quiet ride.

Needs a backup camera. The outside temperature needs to be on display with compass on review mirror.

Update on review
By Lynn

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I felt the need to update my previous review, as some of my assessments were somewhat premature. After taking an out of state trip, and having around 3500 miles on my vehicle now, I can say that I am basically pleased with my purchase. I previously mentioned the slight hesitation sometimes after coming to a stop, and I now realize this is standard on a hybrid and seems less noticeable now anyway. I was also wrong about the glove box paint. I continue to be impressed with the mileage I'm getting, as well as the quiet ride, roomy interior, quality of the audio system, and the input I get regarding fuel economy. I'm happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend the car.

Same as before, and as listed above.

Would locate cup holders further back from front console, but that's a small thing. Probably would prefer a little firmer suspension, but again, a personal preference.

I Love It
By Jonesy17

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Quiet, Comfortable, Roomy, Fun to drive. First hybrid car I've owned and I love it. I got 550 miles first tank of gas with 39.5 MPG. Drive about 80 miles per day for work 80% highway going between 70-75 MPH and 20% city streets. I stay in electric mode mostly going between 35-40 MPH when on city streets using the old pulse and glide just coasting between signals. Car is fully loaded and I love every feature on it.

USB connect for Ipod, SAT radio, XM Nav traffic, hands free bluetooth phone connect. Sunroof, surprisingly low wind noise when driving on highway. How quiet the car is.

Cup holders, not enough and too small.

• SUV