2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Consumer Review: Updated Review After 5 years a

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan

Updated Review After 5 years and 100k Miles
By yungunz on

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Here is the original review I wrote 5 years ago: http://www.edmunds.com/toyota/camry-hybrid/2009/consumer-reviews/the-smart-way-to-move.html?style=100975664&sub=&reviewId=103341721

What can I say, it's been a great 5 year run! I've averaged 35mpg getting about 450-500 miles per tank. Also, I NEVER had to change my brakes! It has something to do with the braking system and the promotion of safer/slower driving. I am thrilled with my purchase. All you have to do is get your oil changes every 5k miles and rotate your tires often! Free oil changes at my dealership was a bonus. I changed my tires at 35k and 85k miles. I was hoping by now Toyota would release some sort of AWD Hybrid. A+++

- 35 mpg - 450 to 500 miles per tank - smooth, quiet ride - low maintenance - never had to change repair or replace my brakes! - roomy cabin - looks - decent acceleration for a hybrid

- bigger trunk please! - AWD option - wagon option - better sound system - improved technology (bluetooth, GPS navigation, etc.)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review