The absolute BEST car I've ever owned
By Lauren Perreault on
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
This car is so much fun to drive! I came off of a big SUV and it is so nice to maneuver this baby around. Easy to park, looks like it cost much more (people usually think it is a Lexus or Mercedes) and perfect for me, a Realtor, to take clients around in as it is comfortable for them to sit in the back seat and looks expensive enough that they don't think I'm not successful. Mileage is terrific -- 32 around town (LOTS of stop and go as you can imagine) and 44 hwy. I love the whine of the hybrid -- sounds so space age. The only thing to be careful of is that it is so quiet in reverse that people in parking lots don't realize your car is on and moving, so you have to watch out for them!
Favorite Features
SO MUCH STORAGE! There are so many little drawers, bins, nooks and crannies -- my very favorite is two little pickets along each side of the center part of the console -- perfect for my business cards that I have to leave at every house, and the other side has my partner's business cards.
Suggested Improvements
Add backup camera to the nav -- I had to add after market. Also make the voice controlled nav have an option to assume you are still in the same state unless you tell it otherwise -- it is annoying to always have to tell it the address you want is in California.