2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Still Lovin' It

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Consumer Review

Still Lovin' It
By Denise on

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I wrote a complimentary review of my Camry hybrid soon after buying it, but thought I should update for those who research to see how owners feel after the "honeymoon" period is over. I have had my Camry for nearly 2 years, 19,000 miles, and I can honestly say that it has exceeded my expectations. It handles well, even on ice and snow. Gas mileage ranges from 37 (cold weather) to 41 mpg. Quiet, comfortable, low maintenance. It's the car everyone in the family wants to drive. I have high standards and am tight with a dollar. I get in this car daily and think, "So glad this is mine!" Don't regret a penny of it. Good luck, folks. I hope you end up loving your car as much as I love mine.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, keyless entry, quiet and comfortable ride

Suggested Improvements

Deeper cup holders. Front passenger seat belts are positioned so it's hard for my elderly parents to grab to pull down. I am hoping the RAV4 or another small SUV model will be made in a hybrid option when I am ready to replace this car.