My third Camry
By ricus on
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I have been a Camry owner now since 1992. I just bought the Hybrid about a month ago. I really love this car and I am getting right at 38MPG with only 500 miles on the car. I expect to get a bit more once it is fully broken in. The ride is a bit softer than my earlier Camrys but since I am getting older, I do not mind that the car ride a bit softer. I am still learning all that this car can do but I am continually impress on just how quiet the car is and how much better this JBL sound system is. This 2009 feels bigger than my previous models and I have to take more time to get it out of the garage. In 8 to 10 years, I will most likely buy another Camry. These are great cars for the money.
Favorite Features
The JBL sound system is really great and it needs no separate sub woofer. I love the illumination of the dash too. I got this car for the price of an XLE model. I paid less for this Camry than I did for the 2008 Prius. What a bargain.
Suggested Improvements
A bit more trunk space would be appreciated. Sensors with sound for the bumpers when parking would be nice and the BT works well for your phone but is tricky to setup.