2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Consumer Review: My first Toyota / First hybrid

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

My first Toyota / First hybrid /
By ramzk on

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Have had my new Camry hybrid for three weeks now and absolutely love it. I have driven a Lexus LS 400 for the past 14 years. The fit and finish is excellent on this car and I really like the hybrid system. I have ran two tanks of gas so far and have averaged 38 mpg overall in mixed city and highway driving in Atlanta. It is amazing how often you can run strictly on the battery or a mix of very little foot on the gas and battery to increase your mpg. As you pull up to every light or slow way down the engine shuts off and the car is totally quiet. A small touch to the accelerator the engine fires up seamlessly and off you go. The car is extremely comfortable.

Navigation with Bluetooth is awesome and was really easy to set up. Really like making and receiving calls through the navi system and sound quality is incredible. JBL sound system sounds great. Leather seats are very comfortable. The silver with dark tinted windows look awesome.

Memory seats. USB hook up for ipod.