2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Consumer Review: Love Everything but the Engine

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Consumer Review

Love Everything but the Engine Light
By JC48 on

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We are thrilled w/ the Toyota Camry Hybrid. We consistently get over 37 mpg. It's quiet and once you get accustomed to what all the dials and buttons do, you just have to love it! I am very proud of the gas conservation I am able to attain. So, Thank You Toyota! I've been a Toyota owner for 30 years & I've always had great performance. The only problem I have is with the Engine Light. It keeps coming on and I notice the gas cap loosens up. I'm vigilant to tighten it when filling up, but it still seems to loosen. I'm concerned, and I appreciate seeing others are having a similar problem. I'll email my dealer today. Thanks everyone here for your info.

Bluetooth, garage door opener, great stereo. Engine shuts down when idle--feels so good to not be wasting gas energy. QUIET. Shows me what is going on with my engine and gas usage :-). You just have to love it.

Beverage holder is too close to Stick Shift and makes me wonder if a drip of coffee could get in there and damage it?