2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Consumer Review: Hands down... awesome car!!

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Consumer Review

Hands down... awesome car!!
By happyhybrid on

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just purchased a fully loaded '09 in black. It is a great looking car. The technology in there is unbelievable and I haven't even spent a lot of time playing with the navi! The ride is so smooth, and I love the fact that while I'm sitting in LA traffic, I'm not burning any more fuel and helping the econ as well! I don't think I'll ever buy a non-hybrid again! Haven't had it long enough to assess true MPG, but expect to get at least the EPA estimates, which is big win for me. Go get one!

Navi, soft leather, synergy drive. All of the tech upgrades in this car are sweet, and the interior space is ample. Smart start is awesome! I think the interior is actually pretty luxurious (it's def. not a Lexus, but it still looks great). The leather is really nice, and I love the quiet ride.

Everyone seems to harp on the trunk space; yes, it's small, but it's not tiny. I was able to fit several medium sized suitcases, and a larger stroller. Just takes a little creativity in organizing! Worth the sacrifice for the fuel efficiency and other features of this car. Seriously, go get one!