2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - All I can say is

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Consumer Review

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

All I can say is wow!
By nanjo on

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We purchased this beautiful car in early May after reading great reviews and getting tired of our 2003 Honda Pilot's dismal 15 mpg in the city. I was a bit hesitant to give up my midsize SUV, but we decided it was time to do something "green" for both us and the planet. We are great believers in Toyota quality, this is my 2nd Camry, we've owned an Avalon, and my husband's on his 3rd Toyota truck. I missed my Pilot for about 10 minutes :) The hybrid purrs like a kitten, the car is air-tight and handles so smoothly! You certainly will not have buyer's remorse if you get this vehicle. We're averaging about 40 mpg in town. Buy one if you're lucky enough to find it!

Favorite Features

Styling, it's a beautiful sedan. The upgraded stereo and bluetooth are a must. Also love the fit of the seats, both front and back.

Suggested Improvements

The only drawback, especially for us former SUV owners... a very small trunk. Travelling with 2 boys (ages 6 & 5) may be a challenge, we liked having more space to haul "stuff".