Perfect Car
By GB on
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
This car has been great. I was initially turned off by not being able to use the navigation while driving (can't input a new address) but the voice activated process allows you to input a new address. The car is extremely roomy and ergonomic and I love the heated seats and sound system. It is not a sports car so if you're looking for premier acceleration, cornering, etc. you've come to the wrong place. It is a good looking family car with more-than-ample acceleration while saving big money on gas.
Favorite Features
Hybrid, excellent gas mileage (37 avg) considering I'm no slouch on the gas pedal, roomy, comfortable, bluetooth, sound system; pretty much the whole car! It's fun to see if I can keep engine turned off in the city but NOT at the expense of angering the people behind me. Cruise control saves gas.
Suggested Improvements
One-touch button to switch the phone call back to the cellular phone. I car pool and if someone calls, it is on the speaker for everyone to hear. The bluetooth is great when I'm alone but I'd love to be able to hit a button to switch the call back to the phone. Bigger trunk/ECO button placement.