Amazing Car
By JW Larson on
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Went from an 06 Jeep GC LTD with Hemi and was very apprehensive about the change. After 2 days, I realized I had nothing to worry about. This is an amazing vehicle. I'm very glad I switched. And there is significant gas savings per month. So many features, I can't even begin to know where to start. The ride is like floating on air. On top of that, they are holding their value very well. A big thing to consider, too, is maintenance and repairs when they come up. Toyota has had 7 years to learn the hybrid system.
Favorite Features
I love the navigation system. It's so much more than just navigation, too. I appreciate the audio screens and the information screens that show fuel economy, etc. The SmartKey system is awesome! Driving around in parking lots on the electric motor is very cool!
Suggested Improvements
I can't think of anything to improve. There are some features (memory seat, auto down up/down on front windows, etc.) that it doesn't have, but I've found that I don't miss them. Fog lights would be nice. I wish it had rear park assist.