A nice and practical ride!
By Karen in Florida on
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I have had my 2008 TCH with nav system for 4 months and have driven 5000 miles. My previous two vehicles were BMWs, and I made the tough decision to buy a more practical car with better fuel economy. Overall, I am happy with my decision!! I chose the loaded version, with leather seats, moonroof, nav system, bluetooth, and all other available upgrades. Feature-wise, this car is able to compete well with "premium" vehicles. Ride quality and quietness are excellent. Fuel economy is a big improvement over my previous vehicles. I have not yet modified my driving style, and get 30- 35 mpg in the city and 35-40 mpg on the highway (at 70-80mph). With a little effort, those can be improved further.
Favorite Features
Fuel economy. Constant feedback on fuel economy / driving habits. Integrated satellite radio, auxiliary jack, navigation system, CD changer, bluetooth. Good factory sound system. Smart key system. Comfortable. Quiet ride.
Suggested Improvements
Backup camera or parking assistance system. Larger trunk. Integrated iPod controls. Ventilated seats. Traffic info integrated into nav system (The last three are from my dream list, not actual necessities)