2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Consumer Review: After 20 months, still no regr

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

After 20 months, still no regrets
By Ann on

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I just passed 25K miles and 20 months of ownership with my 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid. I still love the car. My tank average mpg has never been less than 36 and has been as high as 41.5 on a long haul trip. I've had absolutely no technology issues with the car. I did have to have an alignment done twice already and it seems out again, but nothing has gone wrong with the complex hybrid drive. The car looks and drives great. I don't know how I found my way without GPS!! I would buy this again in a minute. The Edmunds TMV estimate is still within 3K of that price today!!! AAA+++

Gas mileage, cool hybrid features, room for friends in comfort, navigation, hands-free phone, great warranties.

Rear wiper for a rainy day when I have to back out of my long driveway. It would be Nice if the dash gave an indication of engine OFF. My friend borrowed my car to go to the mall. He thought he had turned it off. The car engine was silent, he actually left it running for 2 hrs. He had the key!!