2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (238 reviews )
First Hybrid
By Rusty on 07/31/06 11:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Only have had the car a week now but so far its been great. Averaging 38.5 mpg so far - no problem areas either. Electronics are fun but will take a while to figure out. The blue tooth phone setup was a snap and my razr v3 connected with no issues.

Wonderful Experience
By Debbie on 07/31/06 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car rides like a dream. Handles and performs beautifully. The car came fully loaded and feels as good as it looks. Great job Toyota.

Best car ever
By mfleming on 07/30/06 15:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is easily the best car I've ever owned (I've been driving Acuras for the past 10 years). It is good looking, extremely comfortable, and packed with every safety feature known to mankind. Handling is accurate and acceleration adequate for anything but the Indy 500. Mileage is outstanding, better than anything except the Prius and Civic Hybrid. I have found the EPA ratings to be quite achievable. In my opinion saving gas is a compelling civic duty.

Hybrid Works!
By W. Tarchala on 07/28/06 20:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Overall, I'm very happy with 07 camry hybrid. It makes average 36-39 mpg with mixed driving (65% city, 35% hwy), which gives me around 550 miles per gas tank (usually 13 gallons). Performance is sufficient for normal commuting but don't expect v6 performance (even with claiming 192 hp). I had my old 96 avalon V6 which accelerated faster but only made 19-22 mpg. Comfort is superior. Vehicle is super quiet. Anyway, I love my new camry!!! :)

I am sooo glad I bought this car
By joe540ci on 07/26/06 18:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is so nice and fun to own that It seems to make non-hybrid cars obsolete. The fuel mileage gauge makes driving a very fun and challenging game. The car is smooth and driver friendly. I love it.

I love this car
By Microe on 07/26/06 13:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am really suprised how much I love this car. Blue ribbon metallic is a great color. The handling is smooth and responsive. Very comfortable and quite. Yes, the truck is small but that is the sacrifice for the hybrid. I am getting 37 mpg now and hope to improve that in the future with better driving habits.

A near perfect balance
By Hybridguy on 07/23/06 17:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

So far this car is way more than we expected. We traded in our 99 Audi A6 gas guzzler for what we expected would be a a more frugal but inferior ride. We were surprised to find that our Camry Hybrid is both fuel efficient and a pleasure to drive.

I love my TCH
By Z on 07/21/06 09:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Great looks. Great mileage (better than advertised on the road). Great ride.

I love what you do for me....
By NY Joe on 07/20/06 14:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am 6'7" 250 and generally a hard to fit consumer. That's especially true with cars. Previously had a pickup because of the size requirements. When I read of the new TCH, I was interested. Well I went into the dealership, sat in one, had plenty of headroom, leg + shoulder room. Its even plenty of room behind me for my daughter. The Tilt/Telescopic wheel really makes it comfortable for me as the wheel adjusts over my knees!! The new TCH looks great too! I've owned it for 2 weeks and am getting 44-47 mpg combined mileage. Toyota definitely was conservative in its estimates. Plenty of power on the hills of the Hudson Valley. Gets lots of looks from kids here in Newburgh too!

2007 Camry Hybrid - Everything and More!
By MetMan22 on 07/19/06 22:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just purchased an '07 Camry Hybrid here in Mass. (2nd one sold by the dealer). Traded in my '05 Camry LE for the '07, Barcelona Red w/Moonroof option - delivered w/11 miles direct from the factory. 5 weeks waiting time arrived 2 weeks early! 3 weeks of ownership & this car drives better than advertised & has exceeded all my expectations. Smooth handling, terrific steering, quiet, comfortable interior, great sound system, keyless electric start, good visual displays, great new eye-catching exterior design & best of all, it's fun to drive. My advice... if you can afford the added cost of the Hybrid over the regular model, run to your dealer & order one... NOW. You won't be disappointed!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.