63 of 16,491 people found this review helpful
Very pleased from a car guy
By jtallequipment on
2013 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have 1000 miles on my 2013 Avalon. I am very impressed with the car. I am a bit of a car nut. I own 5 cars, a 1970 Trans Am, a 1976 Bronco, both consistent show winners, a Corvette convertible, and a Z71 Tahoe. I purchased the Avalon on November 30. I traded in a 2009 Cadillac CTS that was loaded with every option, 3.6 DI engine and all wheel drive. I do not regret my decision at all. This car is fantastic. In comparison to the CTS the car is quiter, smoother, handles better and I think its faster. It is much roomier and the fit and finish are first rate. I first test drove the 2013 ES and I find that the Avalon is less soft, more of a drivers car and the quality seemed the same.
Favorite Features
Ebin, Entune, Blind Spot Monitor, roominess, interior quality of materials and ergonomics. This car feels like it was really well put together. It is as near to perfect (Fit and Finish) as any car I have ever purchased. I do not like the look as much as I liked the Cadillac but I like the whole car much more.
Suggested Improvements
Better Brochure and Owners Manual
Recommend (63) (16,428)